beautiful katamari

Beautiful Katamari is a great game. It's unique, colorful and has interesting if not creative game play mechanics... oh hold on is this 2004? uhh uhh NO!



Ok This is the fourth game in the Katamari installment though you really couldn't tell since the game is basicly an over priced map packs with "updated" game play. Ok dudes, the first one was great I freakin loved it. The second one.. ok? It was good. You raised the price 10 bucks... jack ass... but it was still fun... Then.. oh then game gods you put this game on the PSP, the game uses two analog sticks (tank controls) the psp has ONE and it SUCKS! but that didn't stop you, even if and IF (is a big word here) this worked ... you had load times in between katamari sizes.. WTF?!


Anyway, I had some time to play with the Demo for the 360 and while it's a good game .. it really has NOT changed... The game is fun, playing the demo reminded me how cool this game was and still is. Though paying over $20 bucks for this game still seems like a rip off. It is true, I love the points and I will get this game because like bush.. I am a bit retarded.

I understand this game isn't made to look "next gen" and I'm ok with that, but come on, let it die. Please let this die before people start to hate you and your soul.

0 comments: