Midnight Club 4 Dear God YES

As some of you may know it's been a while since i've played a good street racing game. The first one I liked was Need For Speed Underground. However, thanks to EA and knowing how to kill a franchise the game just gradually turned into suck and now even if the NFS games are better... I don't care. Then i found Midnight Club Dub Edition and omg I fell in love with it all over again. So when I moved onto a 360 and that game didn't work I was like FU to Microsoft and Hello to Burnout So when I saw this trailer I was like YES.



The game is trying to go for somewhat realism this time though if you ever played the older ones ... yeah not so much with shock waves and matrix style turning. You "flash" your lights if you want to start a race, you have point systems to progress in the game, rating on how well you handle and what position you finish in.

The city is about 100% true to LA and about 3 times the sizes of Dub Editions city, and along with a day and night cycle comes real time weather effects and real time traffic. For example, you'll have more traffic during the day then night.


This game is definitely on my want list

0 comments: