2K sports... major rip off?


http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/20/nhl-2k8-charges-5-to-unlock-feature-already-on-game/


SO let me ask you this... Would you buy a car that only goes 60MPH but have to pay an extra 10 bucks to unlock the extra 5MPH already built into the car?

No you wouldn't unless you're this guy...


Well Then I feel sorry for you ... mostly my Canadian brothers because NHL 2k8 does just that. You have to pay 400MP about 5 bucks to get what i'm guessing is a code that says naw son you can unlock this now. Because it's a movie editing tool that's ALREADY BUILT INTO THE GAME!

That's right they're charging you real money (In MS messed up way) to get something you already have on the game... WTF?

To my brothers in Canada... I'm sorry and I'm prepared to fight with you ... with Syrup ... I'll wear that maple leaf proud! Cause let's face it... You dudes love your hockey let's face it... Americans won't care about recording but you guys... oh I know this was going to be your "youtube" of hockey

0 comments: